Tuesday, June 11, 2013

FRIDAY, 6-7-2013

The kids are here.
It's so good to see them.
Get caught up.
They bring 2 pounds of Patsy's Candy from Colorado Springs.
About 20 pieces of candy disappeared before we went to bed.
My new best friend is Patsy.
 
 
I need to submit the obituary.
Decision is made not to add a picture.
I read what I wrote.
It works, under 15 lines as written in the
Sacramento Bee obituary classified ad set up page.
I could not find a spot for the 14 character, number, cap and lower letter plus symbol
password provided by the Bee so I could retrieve what had been written.
I started over again.
Cut and paste from email, unfreeze computer, get the cemetery information again,
get the mortuary information again.
Finally submitted.
 
What do you mean I am over 14 lines? When I typed it out on the classified obit page it was under 15 lines? You mean it's 28 lines and it will cost $278 for 2 days, no picture?
Why doesn't the classified page tell you price before submission?
My mom just shakes her head. There is not a thing I can cut out of the
classified obituary ad.
Why does it have to be called a classified ad?
 
Talk with kids,
Go to Longhorn Meat in Auburn for meat for Sunday Family dinner.
Fillets I promised Daddy, camel and kangaroo for a taste.
Salmon from Sunh Fish for dinner tonight.
I couldn't let kids get out of town without something from Sunh Fish.
 
We eat, we drink, more Patsy's for dessert.
It's so good to have the kids home.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment