Saturday, June 8, 2013

IT'S Sunday

Grandiose list of what I want to accomplish.
Farmer's Market, make dinner, clean house, do laundry, everything I have been ignoring for the past week.
Back to work tomorrow.
 
Get on freeway, what is that sound? Look at the car next to me. He drives off.
The sound is still there.
Get off freeway. Look down. Remember the curb I drove over yesterday?
The front undercover of my bumper is dragging on the ground.
Drive home, get it off.
Off to the market, the store.
Remember, everything is taking twice as long as it should.
 
Don't lose purse or keys or credit cards.
One pair of pink glasses is already lost.
Not bad considering.
Remember your list.
 
Just slow down.
Talk to neighbors, tell them about the plans.
Food coming next Friday.
That's when kids will be here.
 
Just want to curl up and take a nap.
Not today.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment