Tuesday, June 25, 2013

THANK YOU

Thank you
 
It's a simple term.
It is heart felt.
Portugal, Saudi Arabia, The good old US of A,
Thailand, Korea,  Russia, Brazil and the Netherlands.

Thank you for just looking.
It's a small world with all the same problems,
same losses, same people.
I am honored.
Just
Thank you.

We all deal with losing parents, losing children,
sisters, brothers, spouses, friends.
It's a loss.
Admit it.
We all need to deal with it.
Friends, family, food, spirits.

They say to journal.
Mine is public.

I am looking to reach out, just looking to share.
It's universal, the loss.

Just
Thank You
for listening.


2 comments:

  1. No, Thank you for sharing Bev. You are an amazing woman and friend!!! I am so lucky to have had the pleasure to know you and know you will be a lifelong friend!

    Roger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am so lucky to call you one of my friends.
    We all teach each other about life.

    ReplyDelete