Saturday, June 8, 2013

It's Monday, Back to Work

Back to work.
In a word, I am worthless.
Need to check messages, updates, remember passwords.
Talk to someone. Don't want to work.
I don't have any work assigned yet.
Just breathe deep and have some coffee.
 
More emails from family. We are coming, sorry to hear, you need to...
On and on.
Make it through the day. I am the voice for our members. You mean to tell me we are doing this to our member? It is outrageous.
Blast an email to management.
First thing in the morning want you to write up memo so I can pass it on.
Okay. Need to come to work on Tuesday.
 
Come home. Just flop on sofa, turn on tv and veg. There was something for dinner.
A bit or maybe more of white wine. We talk, I zone out on worthless show.
I just want to escape.
Fall asleep on the sofa.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment